Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Appy. Bad Way To Make The News

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Appy. Bad Way To Make The News

    my great uncle lives out in Granite City, IL...just a few minutes outside of St. Louis......... their Fox Channel reported the story as well.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Appy. Bad Way To Make The News

    Sounds like if your name's Sharrett in the town of Appalachia, you got an indictment!
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Appy. Bad Way To Make The News

    So it's hit the news big time.
    This reminds me of when The Pound made national news over the dancing ban.

    "When you get drinking and dancing together there's bound to be trouble."
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Football_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Appy. Bad Way To Make The News

    I live in town, yeah in Appalachia. I love my town- I've lived here all my life, my parents went to AHS, I went, my daughter graduated AHS as well. The recent reporting of events is so sad... I wonder if we can ever rise above all the negativity.
    The thing that bothers me the most is that people have had their property taken from their homes and it is being used by members of law enforcement -- "in their homes" (such as the tv). It is no wonder there is a lack of respect for those in authority.
    I pray there is some "saving grace" in all this drama, it is a lot for a little town to overcome.
    Of course --I'm trying to keep in mind the whole innocent until proven guilty theory...............
    Peace! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •